For daily life, grocery is the crucial part. But most expense goes to the grocery. So, how do you save money for grocery shopping?
You can save grocery expenses in the form of rewards & discounts. We will give you a list of Top 5 credit cards for grocery shopping in India. Also, you earn cashback on every purchase. It will save more money on your monthly grocery bills.
The Top 5 Credit Cards for Grocery Shopping in India
|Credit Card||Joining Fee||Annual Fee||Features|
|Axis Bank Ace Credit Card||Rs. 499 + GST||Rs. 499 + GST||5% cashback on online shopping & 1% cash back on offline shop|
|Hdfc Bank MillenniaCredit Card||Rs. 1,000 + GST||Rs. 1,000 + GST||5% cashback for Amazon Prime customers & 3% cash back for non-prime Amazon customer|
|SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Credit Card||Rs. 499 + GST||Rs. 499 + GST||5% cashback for Flipkart users & 4% cash back on other partners|
|Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card||Rs. Nil||Rs. Nil||5% cashback for Flipkart users & 4% cash back on other partners|
|Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card||Rs. 500 + GST||Rs. 500 + GST||5% cashback for Flipkart users & 4% cashback on other partners|
1. Axis Bank Ace Credit Card
Joining Fee: Rs. 499 + GST
Annual Fee: Rs. 499 + GST
Axis Bank Ace Credit Card is one of the best cards for grocery shopping. This credit card offers 2% to 4% cash back for every purchase. Also, take advantage of 4 free domestic lounge accesses every year.
- Get 5% cash back on bill payment & recharge from Google Pay
- 2% cashback on Big Basket, Myntra, Nykaa & offline shopping
- The benefit of 4% cashback on Swiggy, Zomato, and Ola
- 1% Fuel charge waived the minimum transaction of Rs. 400 to Rs. 4,000
- Access up to 20% discount on dining at more than 4000+ restaurants
2. Hdfc Bank Millennia Credit Card
Joining Fee: Rs. 1,000 + GST
Annual Fee: Rs. 1,000 + GST
If you are a shopping lover & purchase grocery shopping online, the Hdfc Bank MillenniaCredit Card is a good choice for you. Unlock 5% cashback on Flipkart, Amazon, BookMyShow & other online platform.
- The benefit of 5% cash back on 10+ online shopping platforms
- 1% cash back on offline shopping stores
- Available Welcome benefit of 1000+ cashpoints
- 1% cash back on EMI related purchase
- The 8 complimentary domestic lounge access yearly
- 1% Fuel charge waived at minimum Rs. 400 payment
3. SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Credit Card
Joining Fee: Rs. 499 + GST
Annual Fee: Rs. 499 + GST
Make grocery shopping more profitable with SimplySave Advantage Credit Card. With a 2000 welcome reward point, SimplySave gives you 10X rewards on grocery, dining & movie stores.
- Available 1 Reward Point on Rs. 150 spent
- Instant 1% Fuel charge waived the transaction between Rs. 500 to Rs. 3,000
- 10X Reward Points on grocery, dining & movie stores
- Advantage Interest-free credit period of up to 50 days
- Annual Fee can be reversed of a minimum Rs. 1 lakh spending on the financial year
4. Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card
Joining Fee: Zero
Annual Fee: Zero
Enjoy Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card with 5% cash back on Amazon purchases. It will be more beneficial if you are an Amazon lover. The Prime members will get 5% cash back & non-prime members will get 3% cashback.
- Unlock 5% cash back for Amazon Prime customer
- Unlock 3% cash back for Amazon non-prime customer
- Available 1% cashback on all payments
- Welcome benefits of Rs. 1500 are available
- 3% cashback on grocery product purchases
- Advantage of 1% fuel wavier at petrol pump
5. Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
Joining Fee: Rs. 500 + GST
Annual Fee: Rs. 500 + GST
Flipkart also comes with an Axis Bank Credit Card to give extra benefits & rewards. Enjoy 5% cashback on Flipkart & 4% cashback on Swiggy, Uber, PVR, etc. Also, 1.5% cashback is available in offline or online stores.
- Earn 5% cash back for Flipkart users only
- 4% cashback available on other partners’ application
- 4 free domestic lounges every year
- Get cashback on EMI payment
- Welcome benefits of Rs. 1,100 are available
- The benefit of 4% cashback on Uber ride
Remembers Before Choosing Grocery Credit Cards
Cashback & Rewards: As you are taking credit cards for grocery shopping, you should be aware of how much cashback & reward Point Company provides. Compare different credit cards before choosing the right one.
Using Online or Offline: Some people buy grocery items online & some people love to buy from online stores like Flipkart, and Amazon. So, you have to decide which one you love to use and based on your decision take a credit card.
Charges: Most of the credit card comes with joining & annual charges. You should know about the charges. Low renewal charges are a good option as this card is only for grocery shopping. Also, some credit card provides waived renewal fee after crossing the spending limit within a year.
Limited Benefits: Some credit card companies don’t tell you the actual benefits and it will hide from you. Before choosing a credit card, read the terms & conditions that will show you the limited benefits.
FAQS on Grocery Shopping Credit Cards
Is a grocery shopping credit card really helpful?
If you use a credit card to pay the grocery shopping bills, you don’t have to pay immediate cash. You can pay after 40 days period. Also, take the benefits of cashback & rewards of using cards. So, a credit card is helpful to use for grocery shopping.
Can I use a grocery shopping card in offline stores?
Most grocery shopping credit cards offer 1% cashback on offline stores. So, you should take the benefits.
Which grocery shopping card is good for Flipkart grocery products?
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card is one good choice if you always buy products from Flipkart grocery. It will give 5% cashback with 1.5% cashback for offline stores.