Bajaj Finserv partnered with DBS Bank to introduce credit cards. Use Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank Credit card for daily expenses and get 10X cashback points. Get welcome bonus points up to 4,000. The credit card gives you a free Bajaj Health membership with other benefits such as interest-free withdrawal, EMI conversion, discount on OTT subscription, etc.
Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank Credit Card
|Interest rate Period||50 days|
|Required Age||21 to 60 years|
|Income||Regular Source of Income|
|Joining Fees||Free 1st year|
|Renewal Fees||Rs. 999 + Taxes|
|Eligible For||Self-Employed / Salaried Employee|
Benefits of Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank Credit Card
The Bajaj Finserv DBS SuparCard offers lots of discounts and benefits. You don’t miss the enjoyment of life with monthly milestones benefits.
Free Joining Charge: This card offers first-year joining free. You don’t need to pay joining or annual fees for the first year.
10X Cash Points: Available 10X cash points when paying the Electricity bill, or travel booking from the Bajaj Finserv app or DBS Bank app.
Monthly Benefits: Get 5X cash back points spent on grocery items, home applies, and more if your monthly minimum spend is Rs. 10,000.
Discount on OTT Platform: 20% discount available on OTT subscriptions such as Hotstar and other platforms.
Cash Withdraw: You may with ATM cash from anywhere in India for up to 50 days without extra charges.
Airport Lounge: Available yearly 4 free domestic lounge access. Take this facility once a quarter.
Also Read: Bajaj Finserv EMI Card
Required Eligibility Criteria
Meet the eligibility criteria for applying for Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank Credit Card. The following criteria are needed to get the credit card.
- Citizenship: Indian
- Age required: 21 to 60 years
- The minimum credit score: 720+
- Required source of monthly income
Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank Card Documents
Simple documents are needed to get the Bajaj Finserv DBS SuparCard. Complete the below documentation list.
- KYC Documents: Pan Card/ Aadhaar Card / Voter Card
- Address Proof: Aadhaar Card / Passport / Voter Card
- Other Documents: Selfie Photo
Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank Credit Card Fees & Charges
|Joining Fees||1st year Free|
|Renewal Fees||Rs. 999 + Taxes|
|Late Payment Charges||No charges amount due up to Rs. 100|
Rs. 99 charges for Rs. 100 to Rs. 500 due
Rs. 499 charge for Rs. 500 to Rs. 5,000 due
Charge 10% of the total due amount if crosses Rs. 5,000
|EMI Convert Fees||Up To 2%|
How to Apply for Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank Credit Card
1. Go “Apply Now” button and go to the main page.
2. Give your phone number & complete OTP verification.
3. Check your DBS Bank credit card offers.
4. Fill out the details form with your KYC details.
5. Your credit card will be approved after all eligibility checks.
FAQs on Bajaj DBS Bank Credit Card
What is the minimum credit score required for Bajaj Finserv DBS Card?
Complete the minimum credit score criteria above 720+ for quick approval.
What are the benefits of a Bajaj DBS Bank Credit Card?
The Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank Card gives lots of benefits. You may take a quick look:
· Monthly benefits of 5X cashpoints
· Get a Bajaj health membership card
· Available first-year zero annual charges
· Fuel charges wavier up to Rs. 1,200 in a year
· Annual fees wavier if you spend Rs. 75,000 in a year
· 2 cash points on offline and online shopping
· 4 domestic airport lounges free in a year
· 20% discounts on the OTT platform.
· 10X cash back points on bill payments
Is Bajaj Finserv’s DBS Card worth it?
Bajaj Finserv DBS Card offers different discounts and cashback points compared to other cards. Different types of benefits you may get. This card saves you extra money through cash-back points features. Also, you are getting a Bajaj health membership card that will be needed for everyone.