24hr Loan offering personal loan at Rs. 12,000 in-hand salary with minus credit score. But, salary should be hit directly bank account. Get a Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 5 lakh loan depending on your salary. The interest rate for each month will vary within the range of 1.35% to 1.85%.
Whenever you have a poor CIBIL score, you will able to apply for a loan. The minimum credit score will require 680+ to provide the loan.
Personal Loan Details
|Loan Amount||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 5 lakh|
|Loan Repay||12 months to 36 months|
|Interest rate||1.35% – 1.85% per month|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000/- (in- hand)|
|Processing fee||Up to 5% of the loan amount|
|CIBIL Score||-1 / 680+|
|Required Age||21 to 55 years|
|Who can apply||Salaried People|
Is there a Chance to Get a Loan even with a Minus CIBIL Score?
A personal loan with a minus credit score is definitely possible. Minus CIBIL score is a credit score with no previous loan track. Lenders will check your source of income before providing a loan. Also, you will be checking different parameters.
- The minimum higher income of Rs. 12,000 net salary.
- Your job profile should match in public, private, or government employee.
- A minimum of 12 months of job experience is required.
- It is necessary for your salary to be directly credited to your bank account.
- Your age should be 21 to 55 years.
Complete all the parameters to get the chance a loan with a minus credit score. Also, submit documents for obtaining the personal loan. If a bank is assured with documents, a loan will be given instantly.
Benefits of Personal Loan at Minus CIBIL Score
There are lots of benefits of personal loans minus credit scores. Check all the features and benefits below.
- As you don’t have a loan track or credit history, you will get a maximum loan amount depending on your monthly salary.
- You may build a credit score to take a personal loan. But pay the monthly EMI on time which will help you to grow your credit history score.
- As you don’t have a previous loan history, you don’t fall under the debt-to-income (DTI) ratio. So, you will get a loan easily.
- Most of the time good CIBIL score owners try for loans through different applications without knowing the details. But as you have zero credit score, you don’t do this and you have less or zero loan queries. That will help you to take a personal loan instantly.
Documents for Personal Loan at Minus CIBIL Score
- Copy of Pan Card
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Provide the latest salary slip
- 12 months salary deposit Bank Statement
- Current Residential Documents: Utility bill / Gas bill / Water bill
- Guarantor Aadhaar Card copy
Apply for Personal Loan at Minus CIBIL Score
Step 1: Start the loan application from the “Apply Now” tab.
Step 2: Enter all the details such as name, monthly income, date of birth, etc.
Step 3: Give the current address with the PIN code.
Step 4: Now upload all the documents that are mentioned on the application form.
Step 5: Submit your application form and wait for loan eligibility.
Step 6: The lender calls you after verifying details and providing the loan amount.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How much salary is required for minus CIBIL personal loan?
24hr Loan provides a personal loan at Rs. 12,000 in-hand salary even with minus credit score. But, income should be directly deposited into a bank account.
How many personal loans are available with a minus credit score?
With your monthly salary of Rs. 12,000, the lender provides up to Rs. 5 lakh loan. Also, take the benefit of the top-up loan after 3 EMI payments.
What is the age requirement for a personal loan minus CIBIL?
Applicant age should be between 21 to 55 years minus CIBIL personal loan.
What is repayment tenure for minus CIBIL personal loan?
The repayment tenure is from 12 months to 36 months. The lender provides the tenure depending on the loan amount. Also, you may foreclose the loan after 6 EMI.