Now, you can get 50,000 instant personal loans at Rs. 12,000 net salary. The money will instantly credit to your bank account within 72 hours. The loan disbursement process is simple compared to other lenders.
You will get a competitive interest rate of 16% to 21% p.a. Repay the loan from 12 to 36 months tenure.
Get 50,000 Instant Personal Loans
|Loan Amount||Up To 5 Lakh|
|Interest Rate||16% to 21% p.a.|
|Loan Tenure||1 year -3 years|
|Age Required||23 -55 years|
|Income||Monthly Rs. 12,000/- Net Salary|
|Processing Fees||Up to 3% of the loan amount|
|Eligible For||Salaried Employee|
Features of 50,000 Instant Personal Loans
- The loan process is much fast compares to other lenders
- The loan will disburse within 72 hours
- Fewer documents required
- You may get up to Rs. 5 lakh loan
- Get a top-up loan facility after four EMI deduct
- You will get the loan at a 12,000 net monthly salary
- Competitive interest rate 16% to 21% p.a.
Eligibility Criteria for 50,000 Personal Loans
Match the below eligibility criteria to get the 50,000 personal loans:
- Indian Citizenship
- Age: 23 to 55 years
- Monthly Net Salary: 12,000/-
- 12-month job experience required
- CIBIL Required: -1 to 700+
Also Read: Personal Loan for Minimum Salary 14000
Documents Required for 50000 Loans
You will get minimal documents for 50,000 personal loans. Check out the below:
- Pan Card as an Identity Proof
- Aadhaar Card as an Address Proof
- Last 1-month salary slip
- 12-month bank statement pdf (salary credit statement)
- Residencies Certificate (Electricity bill/ Gas bill/ Property Tax)
- Co-applicant Aadhaar Card
- Selfie Photo of Applicant & Co-applicant
How to Apply for 50,000 Personal Loans
Step 1: Start the application click on the “WeRize Personal Loan” tab.
Step 2: Now, you have to fill up the details form.
Step 3: Give your current residential address with the proper pin code.
Step 4: The fourth step is to upload a pan card, Aadhaar Card, Salary Slip & salary credit bank statement with account aggregator features.
Step 5: Within 48 hours, the credit team call you for the verification process.
Step 6: You may get the loan approval message after all processes are done.
Step 7: After the e-nach process is done, the loan amount will credit to the account.
FAQs on 50,000 Personal Loans
What are the eligibility criteria for a 50,000 loan?
Your minimum net salary should be Rs. 12,000 per month for a 50,000 personal loan.
Can I get a higher loan than 50,000?
You will get up to Rs. 5 lakhs personal loan. That will depend on your salary.
Can I get 50,000 loans without income proof?
Yes, you can apply for 50,000 loans without income proof through MoneyView, Navi, CASHe, Privo application.
What is the EMI of 50,000 personal loans?
The EMI can be between Rs. 1770 to Rs. 1865 of 50,000 loans. The EMI will calculate based on your salary & credit score.