These days you don’t need a wallet for shopping. You can easily pay the shopping bills through a credit card or use pay later apps. ShopSe is a buy now pay later application. Pay the expenses with SopSe pay later is provided up to Rs. 1 lakhs credit limit.
ShopSe is offering No Cost EMI service also. ShopSe partners with 50,000 retailers to provide the pay later.
ShopSe Pay Later Quick Recap
|Credit Limit||Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 1 lakh|
|Interest Rate||0% to 24% APR|
|No Cost EMI||Available|
|Loan Tenure||3 months to 24 months|
|Eligible For||Self-employed/ Salaried/ Student/ Housewife|
Features of ShopSe Pay Later
- ShopSe pay later service available with zero joining fees.
- Spend credit limit up to Rs. 1 lakhs
- No Cost EMI is available with one click.
- No processing charge is required to activate the pay-later service
- Get a higher loan based on your credit history
- ShopSe application is 100% secure & safe for users.
- No paperwork is required to get the loan.
- Take the benefits of 0% to 24% interest rate per annum.
Also Read: Amazon Pay Later
Eligibility Criteria for ShopSe Pay Later
- Indian Residence is only applicable
- Previous credit history should be good
- The minimum CIBIL 700+ required
- Aadhaar-linked phone number
ShopSe Loan Documents Required
The minimum documentation process is required for ShopSe pay later. The following documents keep in hand for ShopSe pay later loan:
- Aadhaar Card (Address Proof)
- Pan Card (Identity Proof)
- Selfie Photo of the applicant
- Bank Account which is active
ShopSe Pay Later Interest Rate & Charges
|Minimum Interest Rate||15% APR|
|Maximum Interest Rate||24% APR|
|No Cost EMI Charges||Zero|
|Late Payment Charge||Applicable|
How to Use ShopSe Pay Later Service
- First Open the application
- Scan the ShopSe QR code at the shop
- Just select your No Cost EMI tenure
- Complete the transaction within 30 seconds
How to Apply for ShopSe Pay Later Loan
Step 1: Just click on the “ShopSe Pay Later” button.
Step 2: Download the application & sign up through a mobile number.
Step 3: Enter your basic KYC details like name, date of birth, etc.
Step 4: Now ShopSe check your previous loan track
Step 5: You will get the credit limit based on your credit score.
Step 6: Use this credit limit at the shop.
Also Read: Personal Loan for Women in India
ShopSe Pay Later Customer Care
If you have any questions regarding the pay later loan, you can freely contact ShopSe customer care. You can contact ShopSe through Email id or phone number.
Official Phone Number: 02249390009
Email ID: [email protected]
FAQs on ShopSe Pay Later
Who is the owner of ShopSe?
ShopSe owners are Pallav Jain, Abhishek Nimonkar, and Yagnesh Desai, the former PayU employees.
What is the credit limit ShopSe provides?
ShopSe provides up to a 1 lakh credit limit.
Who is the CEO of ShopSe?
Pallav Jain is the co-founder & CEO of the ShopSe pay later application.
Can students get the ShopSe to Pay Later loan?
ShopSe Pay Later loan is available for everyone. You can check the loan eligibility with one click.
What is the ShopSe loan interest rate?
The ShopSe pay later loan interest rate is 15% to 24% APR.