The minimum net salary of Rs. 16,000 can fulfill your dream through a personal loan. 24hr Loan provides you a digital personal loan up to Rs. 5 lakhs with a 1.34% interest rate per annum.
You have to take some small steps to process the personal loan. Provide basic documents, salary slips & bank statements to those eligible for personal loans for a minimum salary of 16,000.
Personal Loan at 16000 Salary
|Loan Amount||Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 5 Lakhs|
|Interest Rate||1.34% to 1.85% per month|
|Loan Tenure||12 months to 36 months|
|Age||21 -55 years|
|CIBIL||-1 / 700+|
|Monthly Salary||Rs. 16,000 (in-hand)|
|Processing Fees||Up to 3% + GST|
|Eligible For||Salaried Person|
Benefits of Personal Loan for Minimum Salary 16000
- This is an unsecured loan. That means we do not take any secure (like a car, house) to provide this personal loan
- You will get the fund quickly compared with other finance. Within 72 hours, the loan will disburse.
- We are offering a personal loan without a credit score. So, you can improve your CIBIL Score on timely repayment.
- Access the top-up loan facility after 4th successful EMI payment.
- Take the benefits of an easy repayment option for up to 36 months.
- Your monthly interest rate can be 1.34% to 1.85% & yearly interest can be 16% to 21%.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan
The salary with Rs. 16,000 in hand comes with basic eligibility criteria. Make sure you check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Your residential address should be Indian
- Applicant age: 21 to 55 years
- In-hand salary should be Rs. 16,000 (Net Rs. 12,000 salary also accepted)
- Your salary required to credit directly bank account
- Job Experience should be 12 month
- Credit Score: -1 or 700+ accepted
Documents Need for Persona Loan at 16,000 salary
We are not taking too many documents. Just provide us with the minimum documents for personal loan approval.
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Current or Previous month’s salary slip
- 12 months Bank Statement
- Residential proof: Utility bill/ Rent Agreement/ Water bill/ Gas bill
- Gurantator Identity Proof: Aadhaar Card
- Applicant & Gurantator Photo
Also Read: Personal Loan for Minimum Salary 14,000
Persona Loan at 16,000 salary Interest Rate & Charges
|Lowest Interest Rate||1.34% per month|
|Highest Interest Rate||1.85% per month|
|Processing Fees||Up to 3% of loan approval amount+ GST|
How to Apply for a Personal Loan at a Minimum 16,000 Salary
Step 1: Go to the “Apply Now” button & start to apply.
Step 2: Complete all the information about yourself.
Step 3: Enter your residential address & pin code.
Step 4: Upload all the necessary documents (Pan Card, Aadhaar Card, Salary Slip & 1-year Statement).
Step 5: Submit the application form click on the “Submit” button.
FAQs on Personal Loan
Can I be eligible for a personal loan with 16000 salaries?
You are eligible for a personal loan at Rs. 16,000 net salary. The applicant may get up to Rs. 5 lakhs loan with 16% to 21% interest rate p.a.
What is the processing charge of personal loans at 16000 salaries?
The processing charge is up to 3% of the approval loan amount. GST charge will be applicable.
Which company is providing a personal loan at a 16K salary?
You will get the loan through WeRize company. WeRize is the official partner of 24hr Loan. You will get the loan digitally.
How to contact WeRize customer care?
You may call us at 9051357314 or WhatsApp us. We will respond to you immediately.