You are eligible to get a personal loan at 18,000 salaries. This is a collateral-free loan. If you have Rs. 18,000 monthly salary, you get a loan up to Rs. 5 lakhs. It will take a maximum of 3 – 4 days to get the money.
The documentation process is minimal. You can log in directly through 24hrLoan. It will take 10 minutes to complete the loan application process.
Personal Loan at 18,000 Salary
|Loan Amount||Up To 5 Lakh|
|Interest Rate||18% to 21% p.a.|
|Loan Tenure||1 -3 years|
|Age||23 -55 years|
|Income Required||Rs. 18,000/- Net Salary|
|Processing Fees||Up to 3% of the loan amount|
|Eligible For||Salaried Person|
Features of Personal Loan at 18,000 Salary
- Minimal documents are required to apply
- The entire process is digital
- Get the top-up loan facility
- Get a loan up to Rs. 5 lakhs
- Flexible loan tenure
- Interest rate 1.85% per month
- Foreclose charge is minimum
- Quick loan disbursement within 4 days
Also Read: Personal Loan for Minimum Salary 15,000
Compares Other Banks/ NBFCs Personal Loan
|Lenders||Interest Rate||Monthly Income||Maximum Loan Amount||Loan Tenure|
|Faircent||12% – 28% p.a.||Rs.22,000||Rs.5 lakh||12 to 36 months|
|HDFC||10.75% – 21% p.a||Rs.40,000||Rs.40 lakh||12 to 60 months|
|Money Wide||16.83% – 32.83% p.a.||Rs.25,000||Rs.3 lakh||3 to 36 months|
|PaySense||1.4% – 2.3% per month||Rs.18,000||Rs.7 lakh||3 to 60 months|
|Upward||9% – 32% p.a.||Rs.21,000||Rs.3 lakh||Up to 36 months|
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan at 18,000 Salary
- Your age should be 23 years to 55 years
- Indian Citizens can apply
- Your net monthly salary should be Rs. 12,000 or more
- Minimum 1-year work experience required
- An employee of private companies, government companies, and public sector firms is eligible.
- Credit Score should be -1 or 700+ required
Also Read: Personal Loan for Minimum Salary 13,000
Documents Require for Personal Loan
- Pan Card Required (Identity Proof)
- Aadhaar Card is Required (Address Proof)
- Last 3 month Salaried Slip
- 1 yr. Salary Account Bank Statement pdf format
- Co-applicant Aadhaar Card
- Electricity Bill / Gas Bill/ Property Tax / Rent Agreement for Residential Proof
- Applicant Selfie Image
- Co-applicant Selfie Image
- Co-applicant Aadhaar Card
Fees & Other Charges
|Interest rate||18% to 21% p.a.|
|Processing Fee||Up To 3% of the loan amount + GST|
|Late Payment Fees||Applicable|
|Insurance Charges||Up To 3% of the loan amount|
|Minimum Loan Tenure||12 month|
|Maximum Loan Tenure||36 month|
How to Apply for a Personal Loan at an 18,000 Salary
Step 1: Start the application to click on the “WeRize Personal Loan” button.
Step 2: Carefully fill in all the basic details.
Step 3: Upload Pan Card, Aadhaar Card, Salary Slip & 1 yr salary account statement.
Step 4: After the credit check, the applicant will get the loan offer.
Step 5: Now, you have to send the electricity bill & co-applicant Aadhaar card.
Step 6: Complete the e-mandate process & send a recent 1 month’s bank statement with a Passport photo of the applicant & co-applicant.
Step 7: Now, the loan will disburse.
Customer Care Number
You can contact customer care for loan-related queries. We will solve your queries as soon as possible.
Phone No: 9051357314 (Mon to Sat: 10 am to 6 pm)
Email ID: [email protected]
FAQs on Personal Loan at 18,000 Salary
I have an Rs. 18,000 salaries. Can I apply for a loan?
If you have Rs. 12,000 net salary, you can apply for a loan through 24hrLoan.
I have Rs. 50,000 salay. Am I eligible to apply?
WeRize not give you a loan if the customer’s salary is more than Rs. 50,000. But you can fill out the loan application form. We may give you a loan from other lenders.
What is the interest rate on a personal loan?
The interest rate is 1.85% per month. You will get the best interest rate on the previous credit track.
Can I apply for a personal loan with a low credit score?
You can apply for a personal loan with a 670+ credit score.