Bandhan Bank provides up to Rs. 25 lakhs personal loans with 10.50% interest p.a. The loan tenure is 5 years. The money will disburse within 3 days. The minimal documents will require to get the loan.
Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
|Loan Amount||Up To 25 Lakh|
|Interest Rate||10.50% p.a.|
|Loan Tenure||1 years to 5 years|
|Age Required||21 -58 years|
|Monthly Income||Net Salary 20,000|
|Processing Fees||Up to 1% of the loan amount|
|Eligible For||Salaried Employee|
Features of Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
- You will get the flexible interest rate
- The processing charge is 1% of the loan amount
- You may get a higher loan amount of up to Rs. 25 lakhs
- No extra charges or hidden charges
- The interest rate is flexible at 10.50% per annum.
- Collateral–free personal loan
Also Read: Personal Loan for minimum salary 12000
Eligibility Criteria for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
Before applying for Bandhan Bank personal loan, you should match the eligibility criteria:
- Applicant’s age should be between 21 to 58 years
- The applicant should be Indian Residence
- Credit score should be – 1 or 700+
- The net salary should be Rs. 20,000
Documents Required for Bandhan Bank Loan
- Address Proof (Aadhaar Card / Rent Agreement/ Electricity bill)
- Identity Proof (Pan Card)
- Recent 3-month Salary Slip
- Last 6-month Salary Credit bank statement pdf
- Recent Passport photo
Also Read: Instant Personal Loan in Kolkata
Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Fees & Other Charges
|Processing Charges||Up to 1% of the loan amount|
|Cheque Bouncing Charges||Rs 500|
|Late Payment Charges||2% per month of the outstanding EMI|
|Foreclosure Statement Charge||Rs 100|
|Foreclosure charges||4% of the principal amount (For the first 12 months)|
|2.5% of the principal amount (After 12 months of repayment)|
|After 12 successful EMIs are paid, no foreclosure charges are applicable.|
|Duplicate Account Statement||Rs 100|
|Duplicate NOC (No Objection Certificate)||Rs 300|
How to Apply for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
Step 1: Click on the “Bandhan Bank Personal Loan” button.
Step 2: Fill in your details KYC.
Step 3: Our representative will call you for the documentation process.
Step 4: After all the process, you will get the loan offer.
Step 5: The last process is e-mandate & after that, you will get the money to your account.
FAQs on Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
How much salary is required to get the loan?
Bandhan Bank is offering a personal loan at Rs. 20,000 net salary.
What is the Bandhan Bank personal loan tenure?
The Bandhan Bank loan tenure is 1 year to 5 years.
What is the processing fee for a Bandhan Bank loan?
The processing fee is 1% of the loan amount.
How much loan is Bandhan Bank offer?
Bandhan Bank provides up to Rs. 25 lakh personal loans.